The Council seeks to make the following appointment
HUMAN RESOURCE PRACTITIONER X2 (Ref. HRP25/01/2019) (6 MONTHS CONTRACT)
MAXIMUM PACKAGE: TCTC R38 400 PER MONTH
The incumbent will be responsible for the generalist Human Resource functions providing efficient Human Resources administration and aligning Human Resources practices to the HR standards in line with the SABBP.
· Working knowledge of the VIP Premier HR system
· HR Qualification and at least 4 years’ experience in work profiling
· Experience in policy review and aligning the strategic objectives to also comply with policy and procedure.
· Registered with the SABPP to have working knowledge of the HR standards
· Be a team player
· A high degree of organizational and administrative.
· Good communication and liaison.
· Knowledge of business deliverables and services.
· Listening Literacy, speaking and verbal expression.
· Ability to work under pressure
· Evaluation of employee records and updates on the following for each employee:
· Up to date employee file, scanned and ready to import on Premier HR system
· Up to date personal information on Premier HR system
· Up to date Job description and Job roles based on competency framework developed
· Questions for each job in an interview question bank
· Interview templates based on the developed competency framework.
· Identify competencies for each position based on the training provided.
· Building a competency framework for all positions in the MHSC
· Populating the working documents for the performance management system
· Aligning the performance management contracts, job profiles and strategic outcomes in order to manage performance to reach our Organizational objectives.
· Identifying skills gaps in the process and align with capacity building plan
· Identifying through the processes the Key positions in the Organization and to build a succession plan
· Aligning the MHSC HR policies with the SABPP standards for HR and to run them through the proper consulting and authorization processes.
· Review and align leave management to proper policies and procedures.
· Report writing and updates on audit trails.
The MHSC is an equal opportunity employer. Appointments will be made in accordance with the MHSC EE Policy. Woman, Coloureds, Indians, Whites and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. MHSC reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Please forward a detailed CV, clearly quoting the reference number of the position to:
Recruitment@mhsc.org.za Enquiries should be directed to HR Department at 011-656-1797.
NB: No late applications will be accepted.