The Council seeks to make the following appointment
STAKEHOLDER AND COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST (Ref. SC07/01/2019) (6 MONTHS CONTRACT)
MAXIMUM PACKAGE: TCTC R38 400 PER MONTH
The incumbent will be responsible for identifying, develop, and manage relationships with stakeholders and improve the organisation's stakeholder understanding and assist in delivering business objectives.
· Tertiary qualification in Corporate Communications and Stakeholder Management
· At least 4 years’ experience as Communication Specialist
· Experience in Social Media Campaign Development and Implementation
· Proven track record of Stakeholder Relations across all levels of stakeholders.
· Proven track record in brand development.
· Preferably belonging to IABC or IAP2 or similar body
· Be a team player
· A high degree of organizational and administrative.
· Good communication and liaison.
· Listening Literacy, speaking and verbal expression.
· Ability to work under pressure
Activities and daily work by the Communications / Stakeholder contractor will include:
· Reinforcement of the Internal brand awareness including the vision, mission, values and strategic objectives.
· Working with the team on Internal knowledge management
· Communicate and create value propositions from all internal information and knowledge
· Database management and clean-up of all stakeholder contact details
o Centralize a stakeholder database for events with all the relevant stakeholders from each province
· Message development to all Stakeholders in line with the Stakeholder and Communication strategy and plan.
· Standard operating procedure development and Campaign development to create brand awareness for the MHSC and its projects.
· Media information management and analysis (Information gathering / Intelligence gathering)
· Digitalisation of our communication strategy
· Streamlining internal communication and facilitation of communication.
· Relooking the use of the Intranet for internal communication and designing a change management project to engage employees to use the Intranet.
· In-house training on presentation skills and speech writing
· Rework the Corporate Identity and branding
· Branding the office in accordance with the Corporate Identity.
The MHSC is an equal opportunity employer. Appointments will be made in accordance with the MHSC EE Policy. Woman, Coloureds, Indians, Whites and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. MHSC reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Please forward a detailed CV, clearly quoting the reference number of the position to:
Recruitment@mhsc.org.za Enquiries should be directed to HR Department at 011-656-1797.
NB: No late applications will be accepted.