Mine Health and Safety Council (MHSC) is a research council under the Department of Minerals Resources.
The Council seeks to make the following appointments:
SUPPLY CHAIN ADMIMISTRATOR – TEMPORARY POSITION (6 months)
• Check specification/TOR and action requisition on the system
• Prepare an advert to be sent out to suppliers
• Determine the closing date and time of the RFQ
• Issue RFQ to suppliers under the commodity registered on CSD
• Organize and attend bid information sessions
• Close and collect the responses from e-bids or tender box
• Check compliance
• Evaluate all RFQ’s under R30,000.00
• Forward all RFQ’s over R30,000.00 to BEC for evaluation
• Issue an award letter to winning bidder
• Prepare and order
• Assist with ad hoc administrative related functions including BSC in the SCM unit.
• Update the weekly reports for SCM
Job Requirements The incumbent must have the following:
• Diploma or equivalent
• General experience in SCM
• Deadline driven
• Ability to work extra hours and under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills
The MHSC is an equal opportunity employer. Appointments will be made in accordance with the MHSC EE Policy. Woman, Coloureds, Indians, Whites and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. MHSC reserves the right not to make an appointment. Please forward a detailed CV, clearly quoting the reference number of the position to: Recruitment@mhsc.org.za Enquiries should be directed to HR Department at 011-070-4200. Closing date:26 October 2018 NB: No late applications will be accepted.